Momentus Elite partners with several venue networks to provide avails feeds from their member venues. This partnership allows the network to receive your avails seamlessly, without you having to export calendars or send reports regularly.
- The feed is implemented on a space by space basis; we usually only share the main performance space.
- The feed consists of two parts - an avails view and an internal view. You may elect to share one or both parts.
- Events two months in the past and and two years in the future are shared.
- The feed is updated every four to five hours.
- Because this feed is managed by our support team, please contact us as soon as possible if your relationship changes with a venue network. We can then remove their access to this information.
- We use a trusted Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) partner to translate the data from your Elite account into the format needed by the corporate calendar view. Depending on your service agreement, you may need to sign an addendum allowing us to do this.
The avails view matches your Elite avails with the settings set to Show 'Tentatives Exist' and Show 'Confirmed Event'. The avails feed also obeys the visibility settings for each event. The image below will show you how the visibility settings will display in the avails view (click the image to make it larger).
- Definite event with Hide event details on.
- Definite event with Hide event details off and Show name on avails (if confirmed) off.
- Definite event with Hide event details off and Show name on avails (if confirmed) on.
- Only blackouts with a definite status are included, and are colored grey as blackouts.
- Tentative events will never show the event name or hold ranks.
The internal view provides the venue network with more, but still limited information. On this view they will be able to see the event name, hold rank, and event type. This view also obeys the visibility settings for each event: If Hide event details is on, the event name will not display. If Hide event details is off, the event name will display. The image below will show you how the visibility settings will display in the internal view (click the image to make it larger).
- Tentative and definite event with Hide event details on.
- Tentative and definite event with Hide event details off.
- Blackouts and Internal events with a definite status are included. Event names will only display if the Hide event details setting is off.