It is important to keep the email address in your user profile up to date. This email address is used in several ways:
- It is on your address book contact in your company's address book.
- If you are your building's main contact for booking and are a part of a venue network, this email address (as well as other user profile information) will be included in the corporate calendar view avails.
- We use this email address to contact you.
To update your email address:
- Hover over your name in the upper right corner of your EB Classic account and click User Profile.
- Every account must have a primary email address, so you will need to add your new address before removing the old one. Click Add E-mail Address.
- Type your new email address in the dialogue box and click Save.
- Click Make Primary.
- Now that your new address is the primary email, you will be able to delete the old one. Hover over the row of the email you would like to remove and a red X will appear. Click the red X.
- Confirm that you would like to delete the email address by clicking OK.
- Your email address has been updated, both in your user profile and in your company's address book.