Managing Inventory Units
This article will walk you through:
Navigating to the Inventory Units Page
- Hover over your name in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click Company Settings.
- Click Inventory Units.
- Click +Add Unit.
- Type a name for the unit.
- Type an abbreviation for the unit.
- Type the quantity by which the unit will be counted. (e.g. 30 could be used for 30-minute intervals, as shown in the image.)
- Select the radio button for the basic type of the unit.
- Click Save.
- Make any adjustments to the units' names, abbreviations and quantities. Fields that have been changed will be highlighted in tan.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the browser window.
- Click the circled X next to a unit.
Note: units that are in use cannot be deleted, so they will not have the circled X.
- You can continue clicking the circled X for as many units as you want to delete. Units marked for deletion will have a red rectangle surrounding them.
- Click Save in the upper-right corner of the browser window to finalize the deletions.