This article will walk you through:
- Navigating to the Resource Details Page
- Adding a Stock Quantity
- Editing a Stock Quantity
- Deleting Stock Quantities
- Recognizing Stock Warnings
- Running the Stock Alerts Report
Navigating to the Resource Details Page
- Hover over Resources.
- Click Resource Library.
- Click the name of the resource item for which you are looking. (For more information on searching for resources, please refer to this article.)
- Click Stock Register.
Adding a Stock Quantity
- Click Add.
- Set the date on which you want this stock quantity to be in effect.
- Set the quantity of the resource that will be in possession as of the effective date.
- Optionally enter a note for this stock quantity.
- Click Save.
- Your new stock quantity has been added.
Editing a Stock Quantity
- Click Edit next to the stock quantity you want to adjust.
- Set the new effective date, quantity or note for your stock quantity.
- Click save.
Deleting Stock Quantities
- Check the box next to all of the stock quantities you want to delete.
- Click Remove.
- Confirm that you want to delete these stock quantities on the warning that displays.
Recognizing Stock Warnings
With stock quantities set for a resource, the program will alert you when there is a conflict between events. Two of the ways it will do this are:
- When attempting to add a resource to an event, you will see the number of available units. (This is only a warning: users are still able to add any number of the resource to events.)
- When viewing resources that have been added to an event, the Used Qty. number will have a red warning symbol next to it if the resource is over-allocated.
Running the Stock Alerts Report
- Hover over Reports.
- Click Canned Reports.
- Click Inventory.
- Click Stock Alerts.
- Set the date range on which you would like to run the report.
- Click PDF.
- You will now have a PDF document showing you all stock conflicts for the specified date range.