You may have the ability to request space in EB Classic, but have to wait for another user to grant or deny your hold. To keep track of the requests that you have created that still need action taken, you can create a widget on your home page that lists the events with the status of Request which you have created.
1. On your home page, click Add Widgets in the upper right corner.
2. In the list on the left side, click Upcoming Events to add a new Upcoming Events widget to you home page.
3. Click Home to return to your home page.
4. Click the settings gear to add filtering settings to your widget.
5. To filter events by those which you have created, click the drop down under By creator and select My Events.
6. If you wish, you can rename your widget My Requests.
7. Click the plus by Event Status and select Request for Hold. Note that your account may have a custom name for events of a Request status.
8. Click Save.
9. Your widget will now display events which you created and currently have the status of Request.