This page is part of our Insights Reports and Dashboards Library. For more information about adding this report to your account or to see other reports, please see the library page.
This dashboard shows a breakdown of booking for all the events from a selected date range.
- The Business Classifications panel shows the count of unique events by business classification and the percentage of each out of the total number of events.
- The Event Type panel shows a similar view of the count of unique events by event type and the percentage of each out of the total number of events.
- The Events by Month panel shows the count of unique events by month over each year.
- The Space Usage panel shows the total number of event days by space usage. It displays the percentage of whether it is an event day, dark day, or move in / move out day.
- The Events by Status panel shows the count of unique events by definite, tentative, prospect, lost and canceled statuses.
This dashboard is filtered by a date range based on the start and end date of the event.
This dashboard shows all events based on the date range selected in the parameter.