This page is part of our Insights Reports and Dashboards Library. For more information about adding this report to your account or to see other reports, please see the library page.
The Operations Dashboard is for Operations Staff and Managers to track the immediate, necessary information within their venue:
- The This Week’s Function Schedule panel shows all of the upcoming functions that are happening between today and seven days from today.
- The Over Allocated Stock Levels (For Overall Day) panel shows all of the items where the total quantity of the item needed for the day is greater than the stock level that has been entered into the account.
- The Tasks Due This Week panel shows all of the tasks that need to be completed between today and the next seven days.
- The Tasks Completed This Week panel gives a visual representation of how many tasks have been completed by each user on the account. This can be filtered to look at any combination of users.
- The This Week’s Function Schedule panel only looks at functions tied to active and definite events. The date of the function must be between today and seven days from today.
- The Over Allocated Stock Levels (For Overall Day) panel will pull in every item allocation that exceeds the stock level entered for the item. The date of the item allocation must be greater than or equal to today’s date.
- The Tasks Due This Week panel is looking at all tasks between today’s date and seven days from today.
- The Tasks Completed This Week panel pulls in all tasks between seven days before today and today.