The accounts list is a list of your accounts and associated information which can easily be filtered by various criteria to create quick reports. You are able to save these reports as custom views, which allow you to easily view or export this data with just a few clicks.
- You may create as many views as you wish.
- Views can be shared with other users on a role-by-role basis. If you are sharing views, we recommend locking them so they cannot be changed accidentally.
To create a custom account list, you will:
- Customize the filtering options to specify which accounts display.
- Customize the column options to specify the column order and which columns display.
- Save the settings to a saved view.
You can then download the list/report.
Go to the Accounts List
Click people Accounts on the left.
Customize the Filtering Options
To customize the filtering options to specify which accounts are listed:
- Click the filter_list filter icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Edit Filters slider, you can:
- Select an account manager. Only accounts managed by that user will be displayed.
- Toggle Show Inactive if you want to show accounts that are no longer in use. For more information about inactive accounts, please see Inactivate and Reactivate Accounts and Contacts.
- Select the type of accounts you wish to view: Client, Exhibitor, or both.
- Select tags to view accounts which have those tags.
- If you want to only show certain market segments, select them from the Market Segments field.
- If you want to only show certain lead sources, select them from the Lead Sources field.
- Type a city to only include that city.
- Type a state or province to only include that region.
- Type a country to only include that country.
The city, state/province, and country fields look for near-exact matches. For example, "US" will include all accounts with "US" or "USA" as their country, but not "United States."
- Click Set to apply your filters.
Customize the Column Options
To specify which columns appear and the order they are in:
- Click the view_column columns icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Edit Columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the dots on the left to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the eye icon to toggle whether a column will be visibility shown or visibility_off hidden.
- Click Set to apply your column layout.
- Drag the edge of a column to resize it.
Save the Settings to a Saved View
- Click the + add icon in the upper-left corner.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles which should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view!
Each saved view is "owned" by its creator. If the owner's user account is deactivated, the saved view is no longer shown in the application and the ical feed is unpublished. This behavior is to ensure data security. To keep critical saved views, they must be copied to a new owner. See Copy a Saved View for instructions.
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally. To edit the view in the future, you will need to first unlock it.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes or the clear clear icon to remove them. If the view is locked, click the settings gear icon to open the Settings slider and unlock it.
Download the List/Report
To download the view to Excel, click the cloud_download cloud icon in the upper-right corner.