Permissions needed: Highest Booking Capability that includes the event's status
The Edit Booked Space slider will allow you to a update booked space's information.
If you want to update the space usages, times, or statuses of multiple spaces at the same time, using the Edit Spaces slider will be more efficient. Please see Edit Multiple Spaces on an Event for more information.
- Open the Edit Booked Space slider:
- On the slider, you can change the space in the following ways:
Updating the room, date, and/or time will not update existing functions, but affected functions will show a warning on the detailing tab if this change leaves them outside the booked spaces.
- Update the description.
- Update the usage.
- Update the room setup. As you type, previously used setups will be suggested. You can either continue typing the setup or click one of the suggested options.
- Update the expected attendance. This will not affect existing functions.
- Update the status. If you set a space to confirmed, the event's status will update to confirmed if it wasn't already.
- Update the room.
- Update the date.
- Update the time the room is booked for: all day, or particular times.
- When you are done updating the booked space, click Save.