We have several ways to edit booked spaces and confirm events, all designed with a particular workflow or goal in mind. In this article we'll explain the use case for each method/slider, and then link you out to more detailed instructions in using the slider. We encourage you to try each one to see which fits your workflow best!
- If you only need to update a single space, or if you need to update information other than space usages, times, description or statuses, you can use the Edit Booked Space slider. This slider also allows you to easily change a booked space's room. This can be accessed on the event details page as well as the grid and day calendars.
- Do you need to update the space usages, times, descriptions or statuses of multiple spaces? You can use the Edit Spaces slider to make updates to multiple booked spaces on an event, including changing the room on a booked space. This can be accessed on the event details page or from the summary slider.
- Do you need to update the space usages, times, or statuses of multiple spaces across multiple events? We also have the Series Edit Spaces slider which mirrors the same functionality as the Edit Spaces slider above except it contains multiple events in a series. This can be accessed on the series details page or from the series summary slider.
- If you would like to add additional rooms or dates to an event and want to select dates on the calendar, use the Add to Event slider. Note that you can only add booked spaces on this slider, not edit existing booked spaces.
- The Series Event Mass Editor allows you to confirm and cancel events and also update event names, estimated attendance, and visibility settings across events in a series. This slider is ideal for bookers who need to firm up a season schedule after receiving it from the league, or to confirm your Broadway season at a PAC. This can be accessed on the series details page or from the series summary slider.
- The Manage Day slider is designed to allow bookers who work with stacked holds to manage holds a day at a time across events. It allows bookers to more easily manage their calendar and ensure that all events are updated properly. This can be accessed from the month or grid calendar.
- To move an entire event, use the Move Booking Date slider. This is accessible on the event details page or on the on the calendar