Momentus Elite uses a transactional database — once certain information is added to events (pulling from System Admin or Inventory & Pricing), it will not update on events if edited in System Admin or Inventory & Pricing. The information below, though, is referential — if the information listed below is updated in Inventory & Prices or System Admin, it will be updated on items, rental rates, and packages on all events where they have been added.
- Item name
- Item unit changed (not if the unit itself is edited on Inventory Setup)
- If the item is time bound or not
- If the item is moved to a different category or department
- If an item's category type is changed
- An item's category's revenue stream is changed
- Sorting of items, categories, or departments is updated
- A GL code name or code is edited
- NOTE: This is not if an item's GL code is changed to a different GL code. That is set in the price schedule and is updated on events via a price schedule refresh.
- A room's item code is changed
- A room's revenue stream is changed
- A package is moved to a different category or department
- A component is marked or unmarked as Hidden from Client