If you no longer need a package in your inventory, you may inactivate it. Inactivating a package hides it from your inventory library and all price schedules. If a package has already been added to an event, it will not be removed from the event.
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click the category that contains the package you want to inactivate to open its slider.
- In the slider, click the package you want to inactivate.
- In the Edit Package slider, toggle Active to off.
- Click Save.
The package has been inactivated. To see inactive packages, click the visibility_off eye icon. Inactive packages are displayed with a gray Inactive chip next to them.