If you no longer need one of the items in your inventory, you may inactivate it. Inactivating an item hides it in your inventory library and all price schedules. Inactivating an item does not remove it from any events that it has already been added to.
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click Inventory & Prices.
- Click the category that contains the item you want to inactivate to open its slider.
- In the slider, click the item you want to inactivate.
- In the Edit Item slider, toggle Active to off.
- Click Save.
The item has been inactivated. To see inactive items, click the visibility_off eye icon. Inactive items are displayed with a gray Inactive chip next to them.