You are able to create a new saved view from an existing one, without having to select all the filter and display options again. You may wish to do this if you'd like a saved view which is almost the same as an existing one, or if the owner of a shared view is leaving the venue and their user account will be deactivated.
To create the new view:
- Go to the page with the view you'd like to copy. In this article we'll be showing the Event List, but the instructions work for all pages with saved views.
- Select the view you'd like to copy from the view dropdown.
- Click the + plus by the saved view dropdown to open the Create View slider.
- In the slider, name the view and update the sharing settings as needed.
- Click Save.
- The new view will be created, will all filter and display options which were in use on the page at the time you saved the view. If you reactivated a user account to access the original view, be sure to deactivate it again at this time.