Momentus Elite exposes a REST API (Open API) which allows for integrations with our software. With access to our API, you can write your own integrations to read and/or write information directly to the VenueOPs database. It uses the latest security to ensure a safe, fast experience. If you are interested in integrating with Elite via Open API, please contact us for pricing and more information.
Once Open API has been enabled, your System Admin will need to go into Elite to create and configure the users that will be used to authenticate with Open API. Depending on the number of API calls you have and what they are doing, you can create any number of users (i.e. Calendar View, Contacts Write, etc.) to communicate with Open API.
To create Open API Credentials:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Go to the Open API tab.
- Click the + add icon to open the Create Open API Credentials slider.
- In the slider:
- Enter a name for the credentials. The name can be anything you like; however, if it is related to particular API function or permission, it is best to make as descriptive as possible (i.e. Contacts Write).
- Check Write Permissions if the connection will need to insert or update data within Elite.
- Click Save.
- After you save the credential, the Client ID and Client Secret will display. Click the assignment clipboard icon to copy them to a secure location.
Once this pop up is closed there is no way to access the Client Secret again.