Tasks types can be used to filter task views, as well as track sales activity (such as Inquiry Call, Account Service, Prospecting, and Business Opportunity). This article will walk you through adding, editing, and removing your account's task types.
- Click on your name in the upper left corner and select System Admin to access the Admin console.
- Click list Misc on the left.
- Click Task Types.
- Click the edit pencil to open the Edit Task Types slider.
In the slider, you can:
- Click a name field to update a task type's name.
- Click + Add Task Type to add a new task type.
Click the delete remove icon next to a task type to remove it.
If you remove a task type, any tasks with that type will still have it. You are able to filter by the removed type on the tasks pages to find those tasks and update them, if needed.
- When you are done updating your task types, click Save. Your changes and additions will be saved, and the task types will be listed alphabetically.