The detailing tab on the event details page lists all of the functions for the event. You may wish to not view all the functions, though. You may wish to only see performances, or functions in a certain room, or all the functions named "Breakfast". You are able to do this via either search or function filtering.
Searching for and filtering functions is also useful if you wish to edit only a certain group of functions. If you display only those functions on the page, then only those functions will appear in the mass editor, making it easy to edit them using the batch editor.
Search is a quick way to see functions with the same name or in the same room (or rooms with similar names, such as Meeting Room 1, Meeting Room 2, etc.). Simply begin typing your search term in the search field and your results will appear.
Filtering functions gives you more options, and also the ability to combine filter options.
- Click on the filter_list filter icon to open the Filter Functions slider.
- Select your filtering options:
- Date(s) of the functions
- Function type
- Function status (by default, canceled functions are not shown)
- View all functions, or choose to see only functions with or without details (items and instructions).
- If you are only viewing functions with or without details, you can further filter by department.
- Show only functions with Performance checked.
- Show or hide placeholders. A placeholder is the row which shows for a booked space if it doesn't have a function.
- Room(s). If no rooms are selected, all functions (including no-room functions) will be shown.
- When you have completed your selections, click Set.