You are able to edit functions in several places.
Edit functions with the Mass Editor
You can use the mass editor for the entire event or manage functions by day. The mass editor can be accessed on the Detailing tab...
... as well as from the Functions tab on the event summary from the calendar.
For more information about editing functions using the mass editor, please see Add and Edit Functions with the Mass Editor.
Edit an Individual Function
On the event details page, you can also edit individual functions. To edit a function:
- Click the function to open its details slider.
- On the details slider, click the edit pencil icon.
- You are able to edit various items:
- Function name
- Event-Wide: These functions contain the details for the event as a whole that are not specific to a room, information regarding wi-fi, parking, or security, etc. For more information about event-wide functions, please see Functions: Event-Wide vs. Regular.
- Room the function is booked in (only rooms booked on the event will be available)
- Date and time of the function
- If you schedule the function for a date/time for which the room is not booked, you will be warned. You may save your changes, but we recommend updating the event's booked spaces as soon possible. The function will display with warnings until that is done.
- Room Setup
- Function Status
- Function type (optional) if your account has them enabled.
- If you change function types and the new type has default information added, the Show on Calendar and Performance checkboxes will update.
- Agreed (AGR), Expected (EXP), and Guaranteed Attendance (GTD). For more information about these attendance types and how they are used, please see Track Attendance.
- Check Cal if you would like this function to display on the calendar.
- The function will only show on calendar views that are set to display functions. This setting is account-wide and will affect all users who are viewing functions on their calendar
- Multi-day and event-wide functions cannot be displayed on the event calendar. For more information, please see Calendar Display Options.
- If this function is a performance, check Performance.
- Marking a function as a performance allows you to track ticket counts, revenue, attendance, and post-show notes. If a performance is displayed on the calendar it will be bold.
- If you have certain function types which should always be marked as a performance, you can set that as a default for that function type. For more information, see Manage Function Types. For more information about performances, see Performances.
- If you do not see the performance check box, the event's event type may not be marked as Live Entertainment. See Manage Event Types for more information.
- Once you've made your changes, click Save.