- Inventory & Prices > Edit
- Inventory & Prices Setup > Edit
- Click your name in the upper-left corner and select Inventory & Prices.
- Click the Setup tab, then select the Performances sub-tab (depending on the size of your screen you may have to scroll the sub-header bar).
- Click Revenue Types.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Revenue Types slider.
In the slider, you can:
- Add or update the names of your revenue types.
- If you wish to include live entertainment revenue in the revenue summary on the event's Financials > Summary tab, select the appropriate revenue stream on the revenue type. To remove a stream, click the clear clear icon.
- Check or uncheck Active for existing revenue types, or remove newly added revenue types by clicking the red clear clear icon.
- Click Add Revenue Type to add as many additional revenue types as you need.
- When you're done updating your revenue types, click Save.
Your revenue types have been updated. By default, inactive types will not appear in the list. You can click the eye icon to toggle whether they are visibility shown or visibility_off hidden.