- To manage performance functions: Detailing Edit
- To enter Live Entertainment information: Live Entertainment Edit
You are able to flag functions as performances:
If you want your performance function types to have the performance checkbox selected by default, it can be set in System Admin. Please see Manage Function Types.
Once a function is flagged as a performance:
- It will be listed on the Live Entertainment tab. You will be able to track ticket counts and associated revenue, and those amounts will automatically aggregate for the entire event. For more information about adding post-show report information, please see Manage Post-Show Reports for Performances.
- You are able to create various performance reports and lists as needed:
- Create post-show reports.
- Filter the function list to show only performances.
- Report by performance.
- Create a list of performances, or format performances differently in documents.
- It will be bold when it is displayed on the calendar.
Performances are only available for event types which have been marked as a Live Entertainment type. If you don't see the performance option, ask your system admin to update the event types as needed (see Manage Event Types for more information).