Permissions needed: Contracting > Edit
- Go to the event's details page > Contracting tab.
- If you are uploading a signed proposal or contract, update the contracting status to Proposal Approved or Contract Signed (as appropriate). Click the blue workflow button if it's on the correct step or click the edit pencil by Status to select the appropriate contract status.
Based on the change you made to the contract status, a workflow prompt will appear:
- If you changed the contracting status to Proposal Approved, you'll be prompted to add a follow-up reminder. Click Yes to create a task reminding you to send the contract.
- If you changed the contracting status to Contract Signed, you'll be prompted to change the event status to Definite. Click Yes to confirm the event or click No to keep the event at its current status.
- Click the cloud_upload cloud upload icon in the appropriate card to open the Upload slider.
- Click Add Files to select a file from your computer or drag and drop the file into the Add Files box.
- Check Signed.
- Click Save.
- The document will be uploaded. A pen icon will display to denote that this is a signed document.