Elite integrates with other best-of-breed software to streamline your workflow. We have several standard integrations, an API you can use to build your own integrations, as well as the option of a custom integration built and maintained by Momentus.
Elite has several standard integrations:
- DocuSign: With the DocuSign integration, you are able to send proposals, contracts, addendums, event orders, event summaries, and invoices to DocuSign with just a few clicks. Once all documents in an envelope are signed, the signed documents are returned to Momentus Elite. If proposals or contracts are signed, the contract status of the event will automatically be updated to reflect that the signed documents were received. See Send a Contract to DocuSign for an example of how this integration works.
- Tessitura: Momentus and Tessitura have built an integration which allows you to push performances created in Elite to Tessitura and then to pull high-level information from Tessitura to Elite for each performance. This allows you to capture attendance and ticket sales data from Tessitura in Elite for reference and ease in reporting, as well as automate data entry to save time and limit duplicate efforts. For more information see:
- Client Payment Portal: Elite allows you to accept online payments for event deposits and invoices. See Accept Online Invoice Payments for more about how this is works in the app.
The Momentus Elite Open API gives venues access to read or write data from third party applications. Most major record types are available, from accounts and contacts, to events, booked spaces, and functions. The API can be used for various applications from lightweight data access to detailed information exchange between systems. Documentation is available for all users and consumers of the Open API.
The Elite solutions team offers custom integration services to build solutions for your specific needs. All custom integrations require consultation with our team to define a scope of work and level of effort for the project. Hourly fees are billed for the development of custom integrations, and an annual maintenance subscription is required for ongoing maintenance and hosting of the integration.
Custom integrations include:
- Online Inquiry Form: Online Inquiry Forms capture leads from your website and create Inquiries in Momentus Elite, eliminating the need for a separate inbox or email address to capture submissions. Captured Inquiries include account, contact, and event details as well as any additional information which will be shown in the inquiry description. Inquiries can be filtered through a dashboard or list view for qualification and follow-up. Inquiries that result in booked space are seamlessly converted to events in Momentus Elite for continuation of the sales, booking, contracting, and detailing process.
- Website Data Feed: The website data feed from Momentus Elite reduces double entry and ensures alignments between events in the booking system and events on the marketing website. The website data feed can include key information such as event name, type, genre, venue, and rooms. Event details such as event date, status, internal vs. external, and announce date can be used to filter the feed and ensure only relevant events appear on your website.
- Digital Signage Integration: Digital signage enables venues to guide visitors and staff with up-to-date information. Integrating digital signage directly with Momentus Elite eliminates double entry of information and ensures alignment between the booking system and the signage. Exterior or reception/lobby signage can show event level information such as upcoming events, group names, and dates. Room-specific signs can show function level details and room-by-room breakout schedules or event setup details.
If you are interested in any of these integration options, please contact us.