When implementing and using single sign-on, you may encounter various error messages. You'll find common error messages in this article and how to resolve them. If you encounter different errors or have issues resolving these, please contact us.
- Required String parameter 'RelayState' is not present
- SAML assertion signature is invalid
- Your account is either inactive or does not exist in Elite
Required String parameter 'RelayState' is not present
Elite does not support IdP initiated SSO requests. You will need to initiate your login requests from Elite itself. If you are using MyApps to sign into Elite, you will encounter this error. To resolve this issue, please ensure that you either login via the Elite portal or capture your Elite SP login url.
SAML assertion signature is invalid
Ensure that your Identity Provider's metadata is up to date. If you previously manually uploaded a metadata file into Elite, please ensure that the certificate used in that metadata is up to date. You may need to reupload your IdP's metadata.
Your account is either inactive or does not exist in Elite
If you see this error do a check for the following:
- Does the user attempting to login exist within Elite?
- Does the user's email within Elite match their actual email address?
- Can you confirm that the Enterprise Application (AAD)/App Integration (Okta) SAML email attribute is accurately mapping the user's email?
- Clear your browser's cookies and cache as you may be signing in via an alternate cached identity.
Please contact us if the issue persists.