System role needed: System Admin
You can look at what permissions a role has, but it's often easier to see the roles in action. As an admin, you can update your own roles to test what others can see. Afterwards, you can put your roles back to what they were.
- Click your name in the upper left.
- Click System Admin.
- Click person Users on the left.
- Find your user account in the list, and click it to open the User Details slider.
- In the User Details slider, click the edit pencil icon to open the Edit User slider.
- In the Edit User slider, you can:
Don't remove the System Admin system role! Without this role, you won't be able to change your roles back when you're done. If that happens, please contact us.
- Click the clear icon for a specific role to remove only that role.
- Click the clear icon for the Roles field to remove all the user's roles.
- Click into the Roles field to open a dropdown that will allow you to check and uncheck the roles you should have.
- When you're done updating your roles, click Save.
- Click the clear icon to close the User Details slider.
- Click arrow_back Exit Admin.
- Because your roles have changed, you will need to sign back in. Once signed in, you will be able to explore Momentus Elite with the roles you selected. When you are done, follow the directions in this article again to change your roles back to what they should be.