System role needed: System Admin
This article will walk you through updating a user's information and roles.
- Click on your name in the upper left corner and select System Admin to access the Admin console.
- Click person Users on the left.
- Click the user you want to edit to open their details slider.
- Click the edit pencil to open the Edit User slider.
- In the slider, you can:
- Update the user's name.
- Update the user's email address. Because this is used to log in, each user must have a unique email address.
If you are using Single Sign-on (SSO), make sure this email address matches the user's email address in your identity provider.
- Update the user's phone number.
- Update the user's title.
- Update the user's language override. This is used if this user would prefer to have Momentus Elite display in a language other than the one your account is set to. If they already have one set, you can change it to a different language or remove it. If removed, Elite will display in the account's default language for them.
- Add the System Admin role to or remove it from the user's system roles.
Insights Admin will be disabled. If you would like a user to have the Insights Admin role, please contact us.
- Update the user's roles.
- If you are using SSO, you will be able to check or uncheck SSO Guest User. If this is unchecked, the user will no longer be a guest user and must log in via your identity provider. If you check this box, the user will be asked to set a password the next time they log in.
- When all the desired changes have been made, click Save.