If an employee who has a user account in Momentus Elite leaves your venue, you must inactivate their account so that they can no longer access your calendar and event information. Users cannot be deleted, only inactivated.
To inactivate a user:
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Select person Users on the left.
- Click the user's name to open the details slider.
In the details slider:
- If the user is active, click the Status field to toggle it from Active to Inactive. The user will no longer be able to log in to Elite. If they are already logged in on a computer or mobile device, they will be logged out when they navigate to a new page or tab, try to export any lists or calendars, or take any other action which contacts the server.
- If the employee's user account was created but they never logged in to activate their account, the details slider will look a little different. Click Deactivate.
In your user list, users who have not activated their accounts yet are marked as Pending, and users whose accounts have been inactivated and their access to Elite removed are crossed out.