System roles needed: System Admin
You are able to update which users have a certain role on the role's slider. If you need to update the roles of a specific user, please see Edit a User.
- Click your name in the upper-left corner.
- Click System Admin.
- Click lock_open Roles.
- Click the role you want to update the users for.
- Click the edit pencil icon next to Users to open the Select Users slider.
- In the slider, select the users you want to have this role. You can also type in the search field at the top to filter the list of users. To view inactive users, click the visibility_off eye icon in the upper-right corner.
- To remove a user from a role, click their name in the left column with the left-pointing red arrow, or the red X next to their name in the right column.
- When the users that should have this role are selected, click Save.