The Support Services team is always on the lookout for ways to improve your Support experience. You can now automatically escalate tickets through the request itself using the text
Increase visibility on non-critical tickets using #escalate. Your ticket will be flagged as escalated and the regional team lead will be notified. Examples of non-critical escalations:
- High priority issues that are affecting the timeline of a go-live (migration, implementation, etc.).
- Normal priority issues that have grown in impact since the ticket was entered.
- Example: “I need to #escalate my issue.”
Increase visibility on critical cases and/or escalate tickets to critical priority using #helpnow. Your ticket priority will be updated to critical, the ticket will be flagged as escalated, and the global team will be notified. Examples of critical escalations:
- System down tickets mistakenly entered at high or lower priority.
- Issues that have advanced in severity, scope, or impact since originally reported, causing system-down interruptions for your team.
- Tickets reported at critical priority, and no response has been received within one hour.
- Tickets entered after office hours that require immediate attention, such as outages or other errors preventing you from using mission-critical functionality with no workaround.
- Example: “I need #helpnow on my issue.”
To use this service, reply to a ticket via email or through the portal and include the appropriate hashtag somewhere in the text. Please also include detailed reasoning for the escalation so we may assist you as efficiently as possible.