You can add event and avails calendar feeds from Momentus Elite to Google Calendar. To do this, you will need the feed's URL. (For more information on that, please refer to Publish Your Calendar.) It may take up to 24 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar. See Google Support.
- In the left sidebar, click the + icon.
- In the drop-down menu select From URL.
- Paste the iCal URL into the field (Ctrl+V or right click and select Paste) and click Add Calendar.
- A confirmation will pop up at the bottom of your screen. You can then click the arrow in the upper left to return to your calendar.
- Your calendar will now be listed in the left sidebar. If you have a large number of events, it may take 15-30 seconds for all of your events to load. Please note that Google updates feeds every 12 hours - you will not see changes made in Elite immediately.