You can choose what information will display for each function as well as decide how the functions will display via the function calendar display options.
You are able to save your options to a custom view. See Create a Custom Calendar View for more information.
To access the function display options, click the storage settings icon in the upper-right corner of your calendar.
In the Display Options slider select the information you would like to see and how you would like your calendar to display:
- Info: Select the function information you wish to display on the calendar. The information is listed in the order it appears on the calendar.
- Event Staff Assignments: Display who is assigned to the function's event in various capacities. This list is custom to your account (for more information see Staff Assignments for Events and Functions).
- Function Staff Assignments: Display who is assigned to the function in various capacities. This list is custom to your account (for more information see Staff Assignments for Events and Functions).
- The next set of fields define column configuration on the function calendar. These settings work together to create various function calendar views, such as a daily function calendar or a weekly function calendar.
For a weekly calendar:
- Time Increment: This setting specifies the amount of time each column represents. By default this is set at one hour.
- Columns: Specify how many columns you would like to display.
- Start Time: Select the time you would like the calendar's time range to start at.
- Set the time increment to 24 hours so each column represents a day.
- Set the calendar to display 7 columns.
- Set the start time to 12:00 AM or your account's start of day.
- Choose to have combo rooms display. More information on how this option interacts with the filtering options is available in View Combo Rooms on the Calendar.
- Choose to have the function information on the calendar display in a pop up when you hover over the function. This is useful if your calendar has very narrow columns.
Choose whether to color code the functions by status or by function type. Click the color block by a status or type to choose its color.
When color coding by function type, functions without a type will be white.
- Once you have updated your display options, click Set at the bottom of the display options slider.
Don't forget to save the changes to your view! If the view is locked, click the settings gear to open the details slider. Click the pencil to to open the Edit View slider and click Save.