Permissions needed: Detailing > Edit
Instruction sets allow you to add a group of several instructions to an event at once. This can be helpful when you have a group of instructions that are usually added to an event together or may have pre-filled descriptions.
- Go to the Detailing tab on your event and click the name of the function that you want to add the instruction set to.
- In the function details slider, click the instruction set icon.
- Click in the Instruction Set field and select the set you want to add.
- All instructions in the instruction set you selected are listed. Un-check any instructions you don't want to add to your event.
- When you've updated the instructions, click Save.
You can add multiple instruction sets by repeating the steps outlined above.