Permissions needed: Detailing Edit
Instructions to edit a single item are below. To easily edit multiple items in a department, you can use the Item Mass Editor. Please see Mass Edit Items for more information.
- To edit items on an event, go to the Detailing tab of your event and click the name of the function to open the its details slider.
- Click the item to open the Edit Item slider.
- If you are unable to click an item, the event has been finalized and the items cannot be edited. If the items must be edited, the event can be unfinalized.
- If an item has a lock lock by it, the item has been included on an invoice that has been sent to the client; you will not be able to edit it. If a locked item needs to be edited, a user with the Mark Invoices Unsent permission will need to mark the invoice as not sent before you will be able to do so.
- Make any needed changes and click Save.
- If a function's date/time has changed, we do not automatically override time quantities that have already been added on items. If you'd like to update the item's time quantity to match the function date/time range, click Recalculate.