You are able to create custom preset views on the event details Detailing tab. This allows you to see only the information you need to see for the work you are doing at that time. The custom view you are using is also reflected in the function mass editor, both on the Detailing tab and the calendar summary slider.
- Go to an event's details page and click Detailing.
- Click the filter_list filter icon to open the edit filters slider.
- On the edit filters slider, you can:
- Select one or more dates. Only event dates will be listed.
- Select function types.
- Select function statuses.
- Select whether you wish to include all functions, functions which have details (items, instructions, or packages), or functions which do not have details.
- If you select to view functions with or without details, you will be able to further filter by the department of those details.
- Select whether you wish to only see functions marked as a performance.
- Select whether you would like the function placeholders to show. A placeholder will display for each booked space until a function is created for it.
- Select the rooms you want to include.
- Click Set to apply your filters.
- Click the view_column columns icon in the upper-right.
- On the edit columns slider, you can:
- Click and drag the dots on the left to move a column somewhere else in the list.
- Click the visibility eye icon to show or hide a column.
- Click Set to apply your column layout.
- You can drag the barriers between the list headers to resize each column.
Create a custom view
- Click the + plus icon in the upper-left corner of the detailing tab.
- In the Create View slider, name your view. You have the option to:
- Create a private view, which only you can see. (If you have Edit Private Shared Views permission, this is the only type of view you can create.)
- Create a shared view. To share a view, uncheck Private and select the roles that should have access. Be sure to select your own role, or you won't be able to see the view! Please note: If you select All, a list of roles is not saved with the view. There are no restrictions, and all users will be able to see it regardless of their role.
Each saved view is "owned" by its creator. If the owner's user account is deactivated, the saved view is no longer shown in the application and the ical feed is unpublished. This behavior is to ensure data security. To keep critical saved views, they must be copied to a new owner. See Copy a Saved View for instructions.
- Check Default view to make the shared view a default view for those roles.
- Lock the view. If you are sharing the view, we recommend locking it so others cannot change it accidentally.
- When you are done setting up the view, click Save.
- Your new view will now be the selected view.
- If you make any additional updates to your view, the Save and Clear icons will appear. Click the save save icon to save your changes, or the clear clear icon to remove them.