- Go to the event's details page.
- Click Event Orders.
- Click the the event order you want to edit.
- Click the edit pencil icon to open the Edit Event Order slider.
The slider allows you to:
- Select a different template for the event order.
- Update or remove the event contact for the event order.
Upload PDFs. To remove one that is already attached, click the delete trash icon next to it.
Each uploaded file must be 30 MB or less.
- Update the functions included in the event order. You can also click the check check icon to quickly toggle between selecting all/none of the functions.
If you only want to see certain functions, click the filter_list filter icon to open the Filter Functions slider.
The Filter Functions slider will let you select any combination of rooms and dates you want to appear in the main slider. You can also check Detailed Only to only include functions that have been detailed or Food and Beverage Only to only include functions with F&B items. When you are done making your selections, click Save.
- Click Save when you are done updating the event order.
Permissions needed: Event Orders > Edit