Permissions needed: Event Documents Edit
- Go to the event's Documents tab:
- On the calendar, click an event to open its summary slider and go to the Documents tab.
- On the event details page, go to the Documents Summaries tab.
- Click the document you wish to send to open its details slider.
- In the details slider, click the envelope icon.
- If your account has the DocuSign integration enabled click Send Event Order to Client. While this option says "to Client", the document can be emailed to anyone who needs access to it.
If you want to send the summary to DocuSign, see Send a Document to DocuSign for instructions.
- Search for and select the recipient(s) of the email:
- Add the main recipient as the "To" recipient
- If you would like to cc or bcc someone on this email, select cc or bcc and then search for and select the recipient.
- Send a copy to me will be checked by default. If you do not wish to receive a copy of this email in your inbox, uncheck this.
- If you have created an email signature, check Include signature to have your email signature added to the body of the email. If you marked your signature to be included automatically, this will already be checked.
- If email templates for the type of email you are sending have been created, you will have the option to select a template.
- Add or update the email's subject line.
- Add or update the email's body text. You can use the rich text editor to apply formatting, insert images or tables, and more.
- When your email is complete, click Send.