We are able to develop templates for you for event documents such as summaries, announcements, hold confirmations, and more. You may then easily create those documents for each event via the calendar summary slider or the event details page and email them from Momentus Elite.
This article will walk you through creating these documents for an event in Elite. They will be created from a custom document template. If you do not have any templates created, please contact us.
- Go to the event's Documents tab:
- Click the plus by Summaries.
- In the Create Summary slider:
- Name your document.
- Choose a template from the drop down.
- Select a file format (PDF or DocX) from the dropdown.
The file format option will only be available on documents being created with the Insights templating system. Insights documents in DocX format can be edited in the Elite editor while Insights PDFs cannot. Non-Insights templates always create documents as PDFs but those PDFs can be edited in the Elite editor.
- Click Save.
- The document has been created.
- Click the document to open its details slider and take further action:
- mail Click the envelope icon to send the document.
- picture_as_pdf Click the PDF icon in the slider or on the page to preview and download your document.
- edit Click the pencil to edit the name of the document or to remove it.
more_vert Click the more info menu and select Edit Document to make changes to your document.
- This option will not be available for PDF documents created from Insights templates.