Permissions needed: Edit Event General Information
This article shows you how to change the main contracting account on an event. If you wish to add an additional third-party account to an event, please see Associate and Invoice Third-Party Accounts with Events.
- Open the Edit General Information slider for the event by either:
- Clear the Account field by clicking the clear icon or selecting the contents and deleting them.
- Begin typing the name of the account. As you do, accounts that match what you're typing will display.
- Click the account you want to be attached to this event.
- If the account hasn't been added to your CRM yet, click Create '[Account Name]'.
- Select a lead source.
- Select a market segment.
- Add an address. (Optional)
Although you will not be required to create a contact when adding an account on this slider, we strongly recommend adding at least one contact to your new account as soon as possible. For step-by-step directions, please see Create a Contact.
- When all the desired changes have been made, click Save.