Permissions needed: Edit Event General Information
Event tags allow you to assign properties or attributes to an event which are not handled by event types, genres, or business classifications. See About Event Tags for more information.
To tag an event:
- Events can be tagged either on the event details page or the summary slider:
- On the event's details page, click the pencil by General Information.
- In the summary slider click the more_vert more info menu and select Edit Info.
- Click in the Event Tags field and select all applicable tags.
If your account doesn't have any tags, please see Add Event Tags.
- Click Save to save your changes.
- The event will now be tagged. These tags will also appear in the event list and can display on the calendar.