On an event's Financials Summary page, you are able to view an AR summary and see a total of all amounts received for the event.
Note that the actual revenue total in the Revenue Summary chart on the left side of this page may not match the event total in the Totals section on the right. Any taxes charged are not included in the revenue summary on the left. They will be included in the event total on the right.
The first section lists all client-facing charges:
- Total Charges: Total of all charges before adjustments, discounts, service charges, and taxes (appears only if there are adjustments)
- Total Adjustments: Total of all adjustments (appears only if there are adjustments)
- Subtotal: Total of all charges less adjustments but before discounts, service charges, and taxes
- Discount: Total of all discounts less adjustments
- Service Charges: Total of all service charges less adjustments
- Tax: Total of all taxes less adjustments
Client Total: Net total of all charges less discounts and adjustments, plus service charges and taxes.
- Because of rounding, the category totals on the left may at times add up to a digit or so off. For more information on why this can happen, please see Rounding of Charges.
The next section is the event's billing information:
- Total Invoiced: The total of all invoices that include charges from this event. If you bill for multiple events on an invoice, this amount may be more than the total charges for the event - we'll let you know know with a note if this is the case.
- Allocated Payments: Total of all payments that have been allocated to invoices which include charges for this event.
- Allocated Credits: Total of all credits that have been allocated to invoices which include charges for this event.
- Allocated Refunds: Total of all refunds associated with this event.
- Uninvoiced Total: Charges on this event that have not been billed yet.
- Invoice Balance: The balance of all invoices that include charges for the event. This may be displayed on the calendar, and you may also filter your calendar view to only show events with an outstanding balance.
The last section lists any revenue from other sources:
- Additional Revenue: Revenue added on Financials Details which is not from the client, such as from parking or concessions.
- Exhibitor Orders: Total revenue from exhibitor orders.
- Exhibitor Invoices: The total of all exhibitor invoices from this event.
- Exhibitor Balance: The balance of all exhibitor invoices from the event.
- Event Total: Sum of client total, additional revenue, and exhibitor orders. This amount includes taxes, thus it may be more than the actual revenue total listed in the Summary. This line only appears if there is additional revenue or exhibitor orders.