We have several email notification options to keep you in the loop on the tasks that you've created or that have been assigned to you:
- Task Assigned to Me: You will receive an email whenever someone assigns a task to you, whether it's a single task or from a task template that has been applied to an event. You will not receive an email for any task which you've assigned to yourself.
- My Task Completed: You will receive an email whenever a task is completed that you had created or was assigned to you. If you delegate a large number of tasks, you may also view tasks you've created and assigned to others on your Tasks page.
- My Task(s) Due: This email is a daily digest which will be delivered to you each day between 7:00 am and 8:00 am. It will list all your tasks due today, as well as any overdue tasks.
To turn on task notifications:
- Click your name in the upper-left.
- Click My Settings.
- Click the edit pencil icon by Email Notifications.
- Select the notifications you would like to receive.
- Click Save.
If you ever wish to stop receiving notifications, simply update these settings. Each email will also include a link which takes you straight to that page. Please do not mark them as spam!