Additional update information:
Scroll to the bottom to see a demo of these features in the preview webinar!
VenueOps has a new name and a new look!
VenueOps is now Momentus Elite! The product name and look have been updated to match our new company branding. More information is available in the FAQ.
The login page for VenueOps has been updated as well. When you see this the morning after the release, you're in the right place!
Please note that email notification branding will be updated in our next major release.
The support team has new email addresses to match the new product name. The old email addresses will be retired in coming months. Please contact them via the email for your region:
- Americas: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EMEA: email@example.com
- APAC: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Contact Us article has been updated with these emails, and you can always contact us via Beacon in the application.
We have added a new function calendar. See your day-to-day, room-by-room function details in real time on a configurable view as well as build your detailed function schedules and manage event requirements directly on the calendar.
This calendar is set up like the grid and day event calendars, with a row for each room and each column representing a unit of time. Instead of events, functions will display. You are able to filter functions, choose your display options, and color code the functions, then save your selections to a saved view. This calendar can be exported to PDF, but cannot published via iCal at this time.
- When you click on a function, the function details slider will open. This is the same slider that is on event details > Detailing.
- On the function calendar, the functions details slider has a link to the event's details page. And on the event details page, we've added a View on Calendar link to the function details slider. This link will take you to the calendar page you viewed last.
- The function setting Show on calendar has been renamed to Show on event calendar. The setting will work the same way, though: only functions with this setting checked will display on the event calendars (month, grid, and day views). All functions will display on the function calendar, although you are able to filter the function calendar to show only functions with this setting checked.
- You are able to color code the function calendar by function type. Any functions without a type will be white.
For more information:
We are introducing Hospitality Ordering. This feature allows you to manage item/package orders for event attendees so you can sell hospitality packages and premium services from Momentus Elite.
This release includes an initial version of Hospitality Ordering and we plan on gathering customer input for future improvements. If you are interested in this feature, please contact us about joining the early access program.
- You are now able to sort tasks in task templates, making it easier to see the flow of tasks as you build the template. Tasks will still be ordered by due date on events and other task pages.
- There is now an option on invoices to update the invoice document without editing the invoice itself. This is useful if you have conditional expressions in your template based on the invoice's "Sent" status, have an integration that creates a custom-generated invoice number, or other special use cases. In the invoice's details slider, click the more_vert More Info icon and select Update Invoice Document.
- We've improved the messaging on event orders and invoices when a document template is changed from our old engine to the new Insights engine. Previously, the message would prompt you to regenerate the document because the template was seen as missing. Now, we'll simply let you know that the document was generated with a different engine. There's no need to regenerate the document, but you will need to select a new template if you wish to do so.
- Only Momentus Support are now able to delete reports, dashboards, and templates in the Insights Admin app. If you wish to remove a report, dashboard, or template, please contact us.
- The button icon used to collapse the side menu has been updated. On smaller screens and phones you'll see the original "show menu" icon.
- When Insights Contracts are in use, the Edit icon will be hidden on the Contract Approval slider for PDF contracts. PDF contracts created from the Insights engine cannot be edited using the in-app editor.
- When adding a package, a warning was displayed on the attendance field even when a value was added.
- When adjustments were made on items whose quantity was based on the function GTD attendance and the item was in a package, the adjustment quantity was using the function GTD attendance for the quantity rather than the quantity calculated on the item.
- When adding a package, the "required field" warning didn't clear on the attendance field after you added attendance.
- View only users who had the Edit Private Shared View permission were able to access all tabs on the event details page.