Welcome to our first minor update! Minor updates are smaller updates which will be released between our usual quarterly major updates. Minor updates will include smaller enhancements and bug fixes. Minor updates will also not require system downtime. These updates will allow us to get these enhancements and bug fixes out to you more quickly!
Additional update information:
- The session timeout cookie which was set to eight hours in the February 2023 Update has now been extended to 16 hours.
- When viewing roles in System Admin, inactive users will now be hidden. You can see inactive users assigned to that role by clicking the visibility_off eye icon. This new behavior happens on both the Roles slider and the Select Users slider.
- When reviewing a contract for approval, if the contract was created as a PDF from an Insights template we will hide the edit pencil icon, since these documents cannot be edited in-app.
Updates to Momentus Payments
- Field mapping for payments received through Momentus Payments has been improved:
- The VenueOps event name will be mapped to the Payments Event Name field.
- The VenueOps event unique ID will be mapped to the Payments Event ID field.
- Exhibitor Ordering/Exhibitor Store:
- If Exhibitor Ordering is not enabled on an account, the Exhibitor Service Order and Exhibitor Invoice templates will be hidden in the System Admin > Settings > Document Templates tab.
- Exhibitor store links created before the February 2023 update will now redirect to the new store.
- We improved the integrity of the Exhibitor Store price calculation.
- Departments which were inactive in Inventory were appearing in the online Exhibitor Store.
- In our last release we added the ability to update the onsite contact during checkout on the online store. If the onsite contact's email was not already in VenueOps, a new contact is created. A new account was also being created rather than adding the new contact to the order's account; this has been fixed.
- PDF contracts which were created via Insights templates cannot be edited using the in-app editor. When reviewing these contracts for approval, the edit pencil icon will now be hidden.
- Artists with the same name and same ChartMetric Artist ID were locking the Artist Research page. This will no longer happen.
- When creating an invoice on the account details page, you were unable to select an event without an error.
- When function information was updated, "per attendee" package items were having their quantity reset to zero.
- Function package items whose quantity was based on GTD attendance were not being updated when GTD is added to the function.
- The name of events with hidden details was being shown in task notifications to users without "View Hidden Details" permission.
- Essentials accounts were unable to convert an inquiry to an event.
- When copying an inquiry certain fields that do not apply to inquiries were disabled.