You are able to send an email to your clients from the Emails tab on an event, an account, or a contact.
If email logging is enabled, emails sent from the event details page will be logged on that event as well as on the contact's account and contact email tabs. Emails sent from the account or contact email tab will be logged on both the contact's email tab and the contact's account's email tab. This allows you to track the email conversation from within Elite and allows your coworkers to stay in the loop as needed.
To send an ad hoc email:
- Go to the Email tab on either an event, account, or contact.
- Click Compose New Email.
- Search for and select the recipient(s) of the email:
- Add the main recipient as the "To" recipient
- If you would like to cc or bcc someone on this email, select cc or bcc and then search for and select the recipient.
- Send a copy to me will be checked by default. If you do not wish to receive a copy of this email in your inbox, uncheck this.
- If you have created an email signature, check Include signature to have your email signature added to the body of the email. If you marked your signature to be included automatically, this will already be checked.
- If email templates for the type of email you are sending have been created, you will have the option to select a template.
- Add any attachments:
- Click the upload upload icon.
- In the Upload Attachments slider, click Add Files to select a document or drag and drop the document to the Add Files box.
- Click Upload.
- Add or update the email's subject line.
- Add or update the email's body text. You can use the rich text editor to apply formatting, insert images or tables, and more.
- When your email is complete, click Send.