Additional update information:
Filter and Color Code Event Calendars by Usage
You are now able to filter and color code your event calendars by usage.
For more information, please see:
We’ve added new triggers to task templates that will give users more flexibility and options for scheduling and assigning tasks. New triggers include:
- After Event Marked Finalized
- Before Announce Date / After Announce Date
- Before On-Sale Date / After On-Sale Date
- Before Invoice Due Date / After Invoice Due Date
- After Invoice Issued
- After Start of Event / Before End of Event
- After Event contract status triggers (such as Proposal Sent, Contract Sent, Contract Signed, etc.)
- After Event status changes triggers (such as After change to definite, After change to lost, etc.)
In addition, you can now set how many hours and minutes before or after a trigger event a task is due. This can be used for tasks which need to be completed two hours before an event starts or 30 minutes for an event is announced, for example. In these cases the time will be calculated based on the time in the trigger (the announce date and time or the event start date and time). It can also be used to set a due time, when an action needs to be taken within a set time frame of the trigger, such as when event charges must be approved within 12 hours of the event being finalized. In this use case, the due time will be set based on when the Finalize button is clicked.
For more information, see Create a Task Template.
Ad-hoc tasks can now have a specific due time using the new time field.
Momentus Resource Center
The Momentus Resource Center is our updated and expanded in-app help. Click Help in the left navigation to open it.
In the Resource Center you'll have two options:
- Virtual Support: This option will open the current Answerbot, designed to assist you with common issues and allow you to contact the support team.
- Knowledge Base: This new option allows you to search the Knowledge Base from within the Elite application.
The Resource Center allows us to add additional resources in the future, including announcements and product walkthroughs.
- Users with Operations permission will now be able to access Function documents on the Operations page, even without the Detailing permission which gives access to the Function Detailing tab. Note that the document will have to accessible to their role!
- On the System Admin > User page, inactive users are now hidden by default. To view inactive users, click the eye icon in the upper-right corner..
- Three new columns have been added to the Event List:
- Date Created
- Net Revenue
- DevExpress, the platform that powers our Insights reporting tools, has been updated to the newest version (23.X). Please reach out to Support Services if you see any issues with reports, dashboards, or templates.
- The "hidden" status will persist unless changed when an Insights report is edited and saved. Previously, editing and saving an Insights report would cause the hidden status to revert back to unhidden each time.
- When creating functions, the Start and End time fields were allowing input of decimal values which were then translated into seconds. This resulted in the times that extended one or more seconds beyond the whole minute, causing potential conflicts. Times should now be saved in whole minutes only.
- The Insights database view "vw_event_item_rental_charges_and_adjustments" was not correctly pulling in uninvoiced charges. The view should now include both invoiced and un-invoiced charges and adjustments.
- A sporadic issue was preventing the Emails tab from appearing after enabling the Email Logging functionality in System Admin. The issue has been resolved and the Emails tab should now consistently appear for Events, Accounts, and Contacts once the feature is enabled.