Permissions needed: Detailing Edit
If you have notes specific to an inventory item for the event, they can be added to the item on the event's detailing tab.
- If you have item notes that you would like to be added to every event, they can be added to the item in the inventory library. This is especially useful for dinner menus, as you can list the standard menu in your library and then the catering manager can update it as needed on the event. For more information on adding items to your library, see Create Inventory Items.
- If you have more general instructions for a department or general event notes, see Add Instructions to Events.
To add notes to an item:
- On the event details page > detailing tab, click the function name to open the details slider.
- Click the item to open its edit slider. If you haven't added the item yet, see Add Items to Functions for instructions.
- In the Edit Item slider, add your notes in the Notes field.
- Click Save.
- The notes will display on the function's details slider, and can be pulled into your event documents.